Since 1925 we have been a global leader in natural based speciality chemicals. The successful Uniqema integration in 2006 has resulted in a business that is well placed to meet the challenges of the twenty first century.
Throughout our history, we have shown a commitment to safety, environmental and social responsibility through recognising and implementing good practice and encouraging a culture of responsibility and action in all that we do.
Sustainability and social responsibility have always been synonymous within Croda and we continue to sustain our vision going forward.
The Croda Vision
Underpinning life at Croda is the Croda Vision – our statement of the company culture, which both informs and describes our behaviour.
- To remain an independent company and operate as one global team
- We will remain a ‘fun’, lively, stimulating and exciting place to work, where all employees have the courage to question, and all functions and individuals are valued
- There will be a place for many styles of leadership, but all leaders will have as their primary objective to build other leaders
- We can only achieve our goals through excellent and constant communication, creativity and setting clear objectives at every level
- We will continually improve
- We will continue to be an ethical and responsible company
Group Chief Executive