The Science of Sun Defence
UV Protection Brochure
In today's competitive marketplace, the formulator faces a unique challange in creating UV protection products. As the demand for UV protection increases, sun care formulators must simultaneously aim for new heights of UV performance and cosmetic elegance.
The aim of this brochure is to assist formulators in meeting the challenges they face in developing new sun care and skin care products. By considering the fundamental technical requirements for acheiving optimum UV performance, reviewing the regulatory requirements and restrictions, whilst looking at the attributes of Croda's sun care ingredients and other UV filters and formulation excipients, this brochure offers an in depth look at the science of sun defence
- Expertise in excipient selection
- Tried and tested formulation strategies for optimum performance
- Over 30 years experience of formulating and testing sun protection products.
- An extensive library of guide formulations
- A range of performance UV actives
- Solaveil Physical Shield, highlighting the benefits of inorganic UV protection. Click here to visit www.Solaveil.com