Solaveil SpeXtra won The Best New Technology Award at in-cosmetics, Milan this year. This award winning technology fought off competition to take first place in The Best New Technology category of the Cosmetics & Toiletries R&D awards.
Combining an exceptional level of UVA protection with high UVB efficacy, the Solaveil SpeXtra range of innovative titanium dioxide dispersions uniquely allow you to formulate high SPF, broad spectrum sun protection products, using a single active ingredient.
Solaveil SpeXtra dispersions contain a novel titanium dioxide, specifically designed to deliver an optimal balance of UVA and UVB attenuation. Formulations containing Solaveil SpeXtra as the sole UV filter meet the European Commission guidelines for UVA protection, whilst achieving the high SPF efficacy typically expected from conventional sunscreen grades of TiO2. Also, since TiO2 is approved worldwide as a UV filter, with Solaveil SpeXtra global sunscreen formulations are no longer a complex and frustrating challenge, but a straightforward reality.
New data using in-vitro electron spin resonance techniques also now proves that Solaveil SpeXtra provides an effective physical shield to reduce UV-induced free radicals within the skin.
- Unprecedented broad spectrum protection
- Meets European UVA guidelines as a single active ingredient
- No compromise on SPF efficacy
- Physical shield to reduce UV-induced free radicals within the skin
- High solids dispersion in a choice of carrier fluids
- Silky, talc-like skin feel
- Globally approved with an Ecocert validated option available
- Solaveil Physical Shield, highlighting the benefits of inorganic UV protection. Click here to visit www.Solaveil.com