Solaveil XT-40W is an exciting new addition to the 'award winning' Solaveil SpeXtra range of titanium dioxide dispersions. Combining an exceptional level of UVA protection with high UVB efficacy, Solaveil XT-40W uniquely allows you to formulate high SPF, broad spectrum sun protection products using a single active ingredient.
Solaveil XT-40W uses an aqueous base to deliver formulation flexibility and its natural composition makes it ideal for formulators of 'green' cosmetics.
Offering freedom to formulate light and spreadable o/w emulsions, the formulator can now make natural, globally approved, high SPF sun protection products that confirm to EU guidelines for UVA protection and with excellent skin feel using this innovative water-based titanium dioxide dispersion.
- Unprecedented broad spectrum protection
- Meets European UVA guidelines as a single active ingredient
- No compromise on SPF efficacy
- Water-based dispersion for formulation flexibility
- Natural system, ideal for 'green' cosmetics
- Silky, talc-like skin feel
- Globally approved and Ecocert validated
A synergistic effect can be achieved through the combination of Solaveil XT-40W with organic sunscreens. The resulting biphasal distribution of actives boosts SPF whilst maintaining the required broad spectrum claims.
Solaveil Physical Shield, highlighting the benefits of inorganic UV protection. Click here to visit www.Solaveil.com