Keramimic 2.0 is a new keratin quat that takes biomimetics to the next generation. Developed using the most recent advances in proteomics. the amino acid sequences of the peptides found in Keramimic 2.0 match those present in the keratin proteins found in cuticular and cortical regions of human hair.
Combining the best of science and nature Keramimic 2.0 is a highly substantive conditioning active that provides targeted repair to the most damaged areas of the hair's surface.
- Highly specialised conditioning active
- Developed using the most recent advances in proteomics
- Matches peptides present in human hair
- Targeted using our cationic chemistry
- Intelligently repairs the most damaged areas of the hair's surface
Keramimic 2.0, intelligent repair of damaged hair.