The Croda CSR policy
Croda believes that to be successful as a company it must act responsibly and with integrity in all areas of its activities. Croda is committed to its business operations throughout the world being conducted in a manner that is consistent with relevant good practice in relation to social responsibility.
It is the responsibility of everyone working within the company to ensure that wherever we operate in the world...
- We will work within the standards in our Code of Ethics to ensure that all our business practices are conducted with integrity
- We will treat our employees fairly, complying with the ILO declaration on the Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work and providing a rewarding environment in which our employees are engaged and developed
- We will respect our customers and suppliers and aim to treat them honestly and responsibly with consistent standards wherever we operate
- We will minimise any negative impact on the environment that might be associated with our operations or our products, searching out new ways to conserve natural resources and innovating to improve our products and processes
- We will be a good neighbour. Not just keeping our own house in order but also reaching out to support, aid and relate to those in our neighbourhood. In particular we will focus on providing educational and academic support and engaging in projects that will benefit our local communities
- We will seek out opportunities for dialogue with all our stakeholders
- We will monitor and record our achievements under this policy so that we may continuously improve
Group Chief Executive