Community Advisory Council
We maintain and facilitate an active Croda Atlas Point Community Advisory Council, which was established more than a decade ago. This group of community leaders meets with Croda officials quarterly to share news and collaborate on community-focused efforts. This important Council allows us to remain connected to our community and the members to help our community stay informed about developments at Atlas Point.
Who are the members of the CAC?
The CAC is comprised of members of the community, local businesses, first responders, and government representatives.
Members belong to the following organizations:
- Community activists
- New Castle Community Outreach Group
- New Castle Prevention Coalition
- CHEC INC.
- Denleith Civic Association
- Collins Park Civic Association
- Colonial School District
- Boys & Girls Club of Delaware
- Rose Hill Community Center
- FUJIFILM Imaging Colorants
- LEPC for New Castle County
- Delaware Economic Development Office
- Holloway Terrace Fire Company
- Delaware River and Bay Authority
- Northern New Castle County Probation and Parole
- New Castle County Police
- Delaware State Police
- Delaware House of Representatives