Notice of Annual General Meeting
Croda International Plc (the “Company”) has today posted notice of its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to shareholders who elected to continue receiving documents from the Company in hard copy form.
The matters set out in the notice of meeting can be viewed in the copy of the notice below.
In accordance with section 311A of the Companies Act 2006, the Company confirms the following:-
- The Company’s issued share capital as at 20 March 2017 consists of:-
- 135,124,108 ordinary shares of 10.357143p each of which 3,876,348 are held in treasury;
- 615,562 5.9% cumulative preference shares of £1 each;
- 498,434 6.6% cumulative preference shares of £1 each; and
- 21,900 7.5% cumulative preference shares of £1 each.
- The total number of shares in the Company in respect of which members are entitled to exercise voting rights at the meeting is 131,247,760 votes, being holders of the ordinary shares of 10.357143p each.
No members’ statements, members’ resolutions or members’ matters of business have been received by the Company.