Notice of Annual General Meeting
Croda International Plc (the “Company”) has today posted notice of its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to shareholders who elected to continue receiving documents from the Company in hard copy form. An amendment to the Notice of Meeting was issued to shareholders on 24 March 2020.
The matters set out in the notice of meeting can be viewed in the copy of the notice below.
In accordance with section 311A of the Companies Act 2006, the Company confirms the following:-
- The Company’s issued share capital as at 16 March 2020 consists of:-
- 131,906,881 ordinary shares of 10.609756p each of which 3,018,203 are held in treasury;
- 615,562 5.9% cumulative preference shares of £1 each;
- 498,434 6.6% cumulative preference shares of £1 each; and
- 21,900 7.5% cumulative preference shares of £1 each.
- The total number of shares in the Company in respect of which members are entitled to exercise voting rights at the meeting is 128,888,678 votes, being holders of the ordinary shares of 10.609756p each.
No members’ statements, members’ resolutions or members’ matters of business have been received by the Company.