We continue to monitor the situation through our established Group and Regional COVID-19 Teams, who are responsible for overseeing our response to the virus and our contingency planning. These teams include representatives from all our operational and business functions to ensure alignment and coordination across Croda:
- Actively monitoring disease progression in each country, WHO guidance, supplier and supply chain risks and prevention and containment measures.
- Communicating best practices for safeguarding colleague health and ensuring that anyone displaying symptoms follows local guidance for seeking treatment and self-isolation
- Testing business contingency plans and building stock to ensure that we can maintain supply and delivery.
- Making the most of our existing video conference facilities, so that colleagues can easily continue their work from home or other sites, as necessary.
- Ensuring our sales teams have the latest information so that they can respond to customer enquiries regarding ingredients.
Across all of our locations we have a range of measures in place to protect employees and continue business operations as normal, as well as location specific measures in place in response to specific local guidelines. These measures could include: increasing the proportion of employees working remotely; introducing more split team working and reorganising shift patterns, all minimising the opportunity of spreading the virus while maintaining our levels of service. We have risk mitigation plans in place for our raw materials that include actions such as good stock cover and second sources. As the outbreak has continued, we have also been continually reviewing raw material and stock levels, and relocating products as needed, this monitoring will continue throughout the pandemic.
We are the name behind high performance ingredients and technologies in some of the most successful brands in the world.Find out more
‘Smart science’ embodies the knowledge, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of our people to create, make and sell speciality ingredients used by industries and consumers around the world.Find out more
Sustainability spans every area of our business and is a crucial way we add value to our customers.Find out more