Smart science to improve lives™
Manufacturing site at Rawcliffe Bridge, UK

Europe and EEMEA

Our global headquarters are based in Yorkshire in the UK. We have 15 offices along with 10 manufacturing sites spread across the region. 

Innovation runs through the Croda business and is embedded within Croda’s DNA.  We have growth potential and opportunities across our market sectors and all our European, Middle Eastern and African locations.  

Find your local sales office

Croda Denmark

Denmark

Croda Denmark is the successor organisation of Brenntag Biosector (Biosector) following their acquisition in 2019.

Paris skyline

France

Croda France opened its offices in 1976. With Sederma and Crodarom also located in France.

Croda Germany site.

Germany

Croda Germany was founded in 1960 in Dusseldorf. Today our offices are based in Nettetal.

Poppy field near offices of Croda Italy

Italy

Croda Italiana was established in 1955.

Netherlands

Located next to the city centre of Gouda, Croda Nederland is the largest manufacturing site of Croda.

Poland

Croda Poland was established in 1994 and is based in Krakow, South Poland.

Russia skyline.

Russia

Croda Russia is located in Moscow and provides consultation, technical and marketing support within the region.

South Africa skyline.

South Africa

Croda South Africa was established in 1972, responsible for sales, distribution and marketing in South and Continental Africa.

Barcelona skyline

Spain

Croda Iberica is based in Barcelona and was set up in 1998.

Sweden

Croda Nordica AB was formed in 1994, serving the countries of Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Finland.

Turkey skyline.

Turkey

Croda first opened the Turkish subsidiary in 2011, and we recently moved our office to a modern building which is conveniently located close to the main roads in Istanbul.

Dubai skyline

United Arab Emirates

Croda Middle East is located within the Jebel Ali Free Zone, the main business district of Dubai.

Croda's Headquarters, Cowick Hall, Yorkshire, UK

United Kingdom

Our first manufacturing site was opened at Rawcliffe Bridge in 1925.