Anita Frew (Chair)
The Nomination Committee consists of the Chairman of the Board and the Non-Executive Directors. It meets on an ad hoc basis and is responsible for nominating candidates for appointment to the Board for approval by the Board, and for succession planning. It evaluates the balance of skills, knowledge, experience and diversity on the Board.
The Key Responsibilities of the Committee are to:
- To regularly review the structure, size and composition, including the skills, knowledge, experience and diversity, of the Board and make recommendations for any changes to the Board
- To give full consideration to succession planning for Directors and other senior Executives, taking into account the challenges and opportunities facing the Company and, consequently, what skills and expertise the Board will need in future
- Where a Board vacancy is identified, to evaluate the balance of skills, knowledge, experience and diversity on the Board, and prepare a description of the role and capabilities required for the respective appointment
- To identify and nominate candidates to fill Board vacancies, for the approval of the Board, as and when openings arise
- To keep the organisation’s leadership needs, both Executive and Non-Executive, under review to ensure that Croda continues to compete effectively in the marketplace
- To review annually the time required from a Non-Executive Director and the Chair
- To make recommendations on succession planning for the Board.