Shareholder meetings and voting
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Croda International Plc's (the “Company”) Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) will be held at the Pavilions of Harrogate, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8QZ on Wednesday 26 April 2023 at 12 noon.
The Company has today posted notice of its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to shareholders who elected to continue receiving documents from the Company in hard copy form.
The matters set out in the notice of meeting can be viewed in the copy of the notice here.
In accordance with section 311A of the Companies Act 2006, the Company confirms the following:-
- The Company’s issued share capital as at 17 March 2023 consists of:-
- 142,536,884 ordinary shares of 10.609756p each of which 2,901,442 are held in treasury;
- 615,562 5.9% cumulative preference shares of £1 each;
- 498,434 6.6% cumulative preference shares of £1 each; and
- 21,900 7.5% cumulative preference shares of £1 each.
- The total number of shares in the Company in respect of which members are entitled to exercise voting rights at the meeting is 139,635,442 votes being holders of the ordinary shares of 10.609756p each.
No members’ statements, members’ resolutions or members’ matters of business have been received by the Company.
17 March 2023