Iberchem acquisition and placing of shares
DISCLAIMER – IMPORTANT
ELECTRONIC VERSIONS OF THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE BY CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or South Africa or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful (the “Restricted Jurisdictions”). Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”), or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into (i) the United States, except to certain persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers (“QIBs”) as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act,(ii) Canada, except to accredited investors and permitted clients as defined in Canadian securities legislation, and (iii) the other Restricted Jurisdictions if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area and in the United Kingdom (i) who are “qualified investors” within the meaning of Article 2(e) of the Prospectus Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2017/1129) (“Qualified Investors”) and (ii) investors participating through www.PrimaryBid.com subject to the exemption set out in section 86(1)(e) of the Financial Services and Market Act 2000 (“Retail Investors”). Any investment or investment activity to which this document relates is available only to Qualified Investors and Retail Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area and in the United Kingdom, and will only be engaged with such persons.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the Restricted Jurisdictions in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the Restricted Jurisdictions.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
To visit the following pages of the website, you must (by clicking “I AGREE” below) confirm that you have understood the above disclaimer and agree to comply with the restrictions and that:
- you are not located in Australia, Japan or South Africa;
- if you are located in the United States, you are a QIB as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act, acquiring securities for your own account or for the account of another QIB;
- if you are located in Canada, you are an accredited investor, as defined in National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions or subsection 73.3(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario) (an “Accredited Investor”), and a “permitted client”, as defined in National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations (a “Permitted Client”); and
- otherwise you are not a person to whom the communication of the information contained on the website is restricted; and
- other than to the extent you (a) are located in the United States and are a QIB or acting for the benefit of a QIB or (b) are located in Canada and are an Accredited Investor and a Permitted Client, you are not acting for the benefit of any such person referred to in 1 to 4 (inclusive) above and will not forward or distribute the information on the following pages to any such persons.